MICRO-ENEMAS / ENEMAS
When an oral remedy is impractical or impossible, rectal delivery is the most viable option, and Phaba’s latest micro-enema kit is designed to offer ease of use, comfort, and functionality. The micro-enema kit by Phaba is the perfect packaging for evacuating glycerol solutions. Suitable for up to 9ml of liquid, this small kit made of LDPE is usable by everyone, and is especially indicated for children, particularly those that are too small to adhere to an oral medication regimen. The kit is composed of a bellows container with a very small disposable cannula with cover and tamper evidence. The pressure closure assures a perfect seal.
NEW! New size of 6 ml!
From 2018, PHABA introduces a new line of packaging: the enema kit pressure closure! Available in different colors, the kit is composed of a bottle with capacity 120 ml and a pressure cannula with cover and strip tamper evident, ensuring ease of use for the final patient.
With this new shape, the filling process is faster and safe.
The new 120ml ENEMA bottle, with pressure neck closure, is significantely improving compared to previous version:
- Reduced number of components from THREE (bottle, cannula, cap), to TWO (bottle, cannula assembled with cover). With this new solution the cap with tamper evident system is not needed anymore.
- The cannula and its cover are automatically assembled as soon as they are printed. The tamper evident system is already included. If needed, the check valve could be assembled automatically.
- The bottle has been designed in order to allow the sticker application.
The new ENEMA kit is delivered to final users ready to be used. They need just to remove the cover, breaking the tamper evident system and use it without any other operation.
● ø neck: 26 mm
● Material: LDPE
● Brimful capacity: 140ml – useful capacity: 124ml
● Standard colors: white / neutral / green / light blue
● Closures: cannula with cover and strip tamper evident
● Version with check valve available
● Bellow, brimful capacity 9 ml – 6 ml
● Material: LDPE
● Standard color: white
● Closures: pressure cannula with cover and tamper evident